Why We’re Treasure Valley’s Best
Our team is composed of local Idahoans and those who have chosen to call the Treasure Valley home. We live in the community and are proud to serve our neighbors. We strive to be low pressure and fully transparent when dealing with our customers. Being a company people can trust is who we want to be. Whether you’re working with our insurance division or our retail side, it’s important to us that you receive a finished project you’re proud to own. Our company is not just about making sales; we want to improve your home and enrich your life.
We proudly serve homeowners in Boise, ID, and the surrounding communities. Call (208) 888-7084 for today’s rates and make your home remodel a reality.
Treasure Valley Exteriors’ History
Kelly Eslinger opened Treasure Valley Exteriors in 2010 with the help of Max Loranger. Their goal was to focus on energy efficiency and low-maintenance home improvements. These two co-owners have turned a small start-up into a successful local business. Since then, the Treasure Valley Exteriors team has continued to grow and serves thousands of families with the exterior services they need. Our success shows we are here to stay.
Treasure Valley Exteriors is proud to maintain high standards of training. We know doing business with trained and trusted professionals gives you peace of mind when you call us.
Being a Pella-certified contractor means two things. First, Pella is confident our installation of their windows will meet expectations. Secondly, Treasure Valley Exteriors is committed to job safety and uses industry best practices.
Our preferred contractor status from Owens Corning indicates we meet high standards for professionalism and reliability.
Our Better Business Bureau rating of A+ shows we operate our business with integrity.
The Treasure Valley Exteriors Team
- Kelly Eslinger, Co-Owner
- Max Loranger, Co-Owner
- Tamera Foster, Office Manager
- Robb Rapp, Product Specialist
- Eric Chapman, Product Specialist
- Ronnie Jordan, Product Specialist
- Jamie Hildebrandt, Production Manager
- Jordan Eslinger, Production Team
- Michael Morris, General Manager – Insurance Division
- Kristin Morris, Supplements Manager/Billing – Insurance Division
- Ally Morris, Production Manager – Insurance Division
- Ricky Baszler, Roof Inspector – Insurance Division
- Schonie Lee, Roof Inspector – Insurance Division
- Vernon Blazor, Roof Inspector – Insurance Division
- Hunter Drummonds, Roof Inspector – Insurance Division
Because we live here, too, we want to help elevate our community and give back in the ways we can. We regularly donate to Wounded Warriors, Tunnels to Towers, Ada County Sheriffs, and the Boise Rescue Mission. We’ve even participated in a couple of Kevin Miller’s (KIDO) marathons. We’re thankful for our success and recognize it wouldn’t happen without you. Giving back is a meaningful way we can say ‘Thank You.’